05 April 2006

Easter Bunny Papercraft

Easter is the time of springtime festivals, Christians celebrate the life and resurrection of their savior Jesus Christ, and for everybody else it's a time for chocolate covered bunnies, marshmallow chicks, and lots of colorful eggs. The easter bunny is one of the best known easter symbols, so here is a paper model of an easter bunny from Epson Hong Kong, designed by Chan See Lik Paul. The paper model is in PDF format and is about 5.56MB.



Easter Bunny Papercraft [Epson HK]


2 comments:

  1. I love your site...

    I added it to my "blogs I actually read" list on The Blinking Cursor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tabz, Im glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.