06 March 2008

Team Fortress 2 Papercraft - Update



The last time we had some Team Fortress 2 papercraft here on the site it included the Heavy, Pyro, and the Spy. Fast forward several weeks later and thanks to our friend Guillermo, we now have new additions to the group. This time around, it's the Sniper, Medic, Engineer, and Scout paper models that are available for dowload. I've put the links individually so you can go straight to the pattern.

Team Fortress 2 Papercraft [Bongo Papercraft]
Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Scout


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love these, and I love the game. :)

    Subscribed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it says that only invited users can read your blog, can you invite me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to be able to try this papercraft but I need an invite. Can anyone out there help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, that site has decided to close shop. I don't have a clue on how to get an invite

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.