14 August 2007

Honey and Clover Papercraft



Today we've got a new Chokipeta papercraft model for you guys, this is from the Honey and Clover (ハチミツとクローバー Hachimitsu to Kurōbā) manga series created by Chika Umino. I honestly don't have a clue as to what it's story is all about, but after some googling, I found out that this is a dramedy/romance series of some sort, of which I'm not a big fan. But in any case, I know there's a lot of you who would like this and would love to add it to your papercraft collection.

I'm not going to give a background story for this one because I don't like drama stories, but if you would like to know more about it, the Honey and Clover wiki entry is here. I will just point out that the blonde girl papercraft model is named Hagumi Hanamoto (花本 はぐみ), 18 years old??? I can't find any info. on the rabbit.

As usual, like the other Chokipeta models, this Honey and Clover papercraft has very good form and assembly is a cinch. I would like to thank our subscriber Snake from the Futaba channel for sending the papercraft pattern, that's two in a row friend, thank you. Well, here you go, have fun!

Honey and Clover Papercraft [via mediafire]


20 comments:

  1. ZOMG! what is this? chokipeta for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, another chokipeta, it's been long time since the last one, thanks for this


    so, when it the new chokipeta hitting your posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, this is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. another amazing work, although I dont know who this girl is, as long as its chokipeta, its a save for me - thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you hang out at 2chan? do you moonspeak? if so, what level?


    btw, this is a nice manga series, if you only give it a chance, I have torrents of it and ill email you the links

    ReplyDelete
  6. this thing is great, and i bow to thee.

    but why is the color somewhat faded?

    ReplyDelete
  7. anymore chokipeta?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @dogfighter
    Coming soon, stay tuned.

    @kirara
    No, I only hangout here and on Kotaku. I dont speak fluently but I'm versed with the hiragana and katakana, just starting out with kanji. I would consider myself at a beginners level.

    @anon2
    I lowered the print quality to 50% to save some ink.

    @anon4
    Coming soon, stay tuned.

    And to all, thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. more chokipeta please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, i second what the terminator said

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely work, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. The rabbit is from an episode of the anime; it's just a stuffed doll she wins at a festival.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @gizmogal

    thanks for that info., i never actually seen the anime version of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's Hagu!!
    I love honey and clover. :]
    I really recommend it to everybody, it's hilarious. Some points I was crying from laughing so hard. Other times, I was writing down quotes because they were so deep.
    It's such a good manga (haven't seen the anime yet) and it isn't that romancy. More unrequited love than anything, which pretty much everyone can relate to.

    Once I get some more cardstock paper, I will definitely make this. Lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @erin
    Send us pics when you finish it, I'll put it on our flickr page for everybody to see

    ReplyDelete
  16. The only thing I don't like about some of the Chokipeta crafts are the backgrounds.
    Backgrounds= empty ink cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Kupo

    He doesn't want his templates scanned :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Honey and Clover is an amazing series. Thanks for the papercraft version!

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.