21 July 2008

Final Fantasy Papercraft - Tarutaru



This is the Tarutaru papercraft that should have been on my original post, its way better looking and a lot easier to assemble. Not that the other one isn't good, its just that today's Tarutaru papercraft is Chokipeta designed, and I'm sure you already know what that means. This one is wearing some light armor with a shield and sword. The original design calls for the sword to be glued to his side but I decided to just fold his other hand and make him hold it, it makes it look more fierce. This Tarutaru papercraft is another great release from Goblin Guy.



Papercraft collectors wanting to get a hold of the real thing, you might want to look for the particular book pictured above, its a Final Fantasy XI Vanadiel Guide Book Vol. 2 by Dengeki.

Final Fantasy Papercraft - Tarutaru
[via mediafire]
Tarutaru HR Photos [flickr]

Tarutaru Papercraft - Previous Version [Related Posts]
Clank Papercraft
Chimchar Papercraft
Chatot Papercraft
Moogle Papercraft


2 comments:

  1. As my son and I are addicted to the Final Fantasy games we've been totally overwhelmed by the quality of the projects here.

    Awesome site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone willing to translate the instructions. I feel like I'm missing something on step 5.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.