21 March 2006

Harvest Moon Papercraft - Cow

We've got a new cute paper model of an "ushi" (Japanese for cow) from bokumono.com, this is the site of a very popular "farming" video game in Japan known here in the US as Harvest Moon. For those not familiar with this game, it is a simulation of how to run a farm, from breeding cows to planting crops and everything in between. For more information about the game check out the links below. This paper model is in PDF format and is pretty basic so beginners would have an easy time building it, once again this was created by the very skilled people at Keicraft.



Harvest Moon Papercraft - Cow [via Mediafire]

Harvest Moon Papercaft - Dog [Related Post]


5 comments:

  1. hello Ron- My name is Jaime Zollars and I have a papercraft blog as well. I was tipped off to your site by someone who reads mine, so It was nice to learn about. Great blog. I love the pictures! I have not found the time to actually construct most of what I post, so it is nice to see a blog with real pictures and instructions. I'll definitely check back! My site is http://www.paperforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the post Ms. Zollars, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link to the instructions isn't working, for me at least. Try this:

    http://www.bokumono.com/bonus/pdf/direction2.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tommy for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - did you really think the cow was easy?!? I have a lot to learn! Thanks for the link though, I had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.