31 March 2007

Update 03.31.07

As you might have noticed the site is a bit of a mess right now and it's not looking like it used to, I've just recently switched to the new version of Blogger and having customized my old template (Minima / 3-column) I've encountered some problems from the upgrade. Blogger has added a Layout feature which would enable the casual user to easily modify their templates without any knowledge of HTML or CSS, but in the process has made it difficult for me since I have to familiarize myself with the new custom tags and widget tags that they added to enable the easy drag-and-drop function of the layout editor. I've gotten the new 3-column template figured out and hopefully I'll be able to finish this upgrade in a day or two and post some more papercrafts for you guys.


3 comments:

  1. yah, I saw it last night it looked liked it was mangled by a tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help with the Blogger html codes, I've pretty much mastered it, just hit me up on my site

    ReplyDelete
  3. good. i was starting to wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.