22 October 2007

Halloween Papercraft - Canon Japan

Here's a bunch more of Halloween paper crafts from Canon Japan, this time we've almost got a complete package, it consists of a Halloween Tree, Jack O' Lantern (single), Jack O' Lantern (family), Witch's Hat and Broom, and finally a diorama featuring Halloween Night - complete with a haunted house, flying witch on a broom, full moon, black cat, ghost, skeleton zombie, pumpkinhead, and of course the cemetery/graveyard. This would probably be not enough to satiate your cravings for Halloween crafts and decor, but I'll try to scavenge for some more. Until then, you can feast on these.



Halloween Papercrafts - [Download Page] [Download Page (alt.)]


5 comments:

  1. thank you thank you that halloween tree is just what i need to get into the spirit of things - im pretty much bored in my office right now and the weather is not helping either. hope- fully i finish it before the 31st. wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there a jason borhees papercraft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that diorama is pretty sick, would look good on my desk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Thanks so much, Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made the tree about a third of the original size. While it was hard (I think I might have folded the world's smallest pumpkins...will have to check on that one), it was highly rewarding having something so tiny.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.