06 November 2007

Sword of the Phoenix Paper Model


A Ninjatoes update, from the Uncanny X-Men comic, issue #479, here is the Sword of the Phoenix paper craft model. I don't know anything much about it, except for the fact that it's a cool sword and it's a Ninjatoes creation, that's good enough for me. If you know anything about it just put it on the comments section or send me an email and I'll credit you for it. Download it for free at Ninjatoes web site.

Sword of the Phoenix Papercraft [ninjatoes]


1 comment:

  1. can you help me out here, i want to use this sword for LRPG, how do i make it big so like a 1:1 ratio?

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.