17 December 2007

Christmas Papercraft 3



Here's another Christmas papercraft set, this time it's from Yamaha. They're well known throughout the world for their motorcycles but in the papercraft community they're very much known for providing a ton of free realistic paper models and one of the best ultra-realistic models around (MT-01), they're Christmas section includes a reindeer and sleigh papercraft and a Christmas card. I know it's not much and a bit lacking, hopefully they'll add some more Christmas stuff next year. Check it out.

Yamaha Christmas - [Download Page]


3 comments:

  1. This papercraft is 10 years old and it's not very likely they will add any "new" ones next year either

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Spanish and I don't speak English, but if I can say that this bues is coll. I am charmed with the designs

    Bye-bye and pardon if there are mistakes... ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.