05 December 2007

Disney's Kim Possible Papercraft



Here's something for the Disney fans out there, it's a Kim Possible papercraft from Ninjatoes. She'sthe heroine of the Disney Channel cartoon series of the same name and your typical teenager, fashionista, cheerleader, straight-A student, and Super Agent! She saves the world from supervillains together with her goofball sidekick Ron, tech guy Wade, and of course, everyone's favorite naked mole rat, Rufus. Have fun building this one.

Kim Possible Papercraft
[ninjatoes]


2 comments:

  1. That is totally amazing! I never dreamed that someone could make a 3D Kim Possible, out of paper no less! I would love to see more of the characters from the show made this way. Is there any chance I could get the instructions on how to make my own KP sometime, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome, it would be cool to see more 3D papercrafts of characters from other cartoon disney shows!

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.