16 January 2008

Scopedog Papercraft - Chokipeta



It's not a big secret here in the site that I'm a big fan of Chokipeta, I've been collecting his papercrafts for quite some time now and when I saw these photos it made me wish I had easy access to Japan. I saw the note on his web site last year (November) about him? showing up at the recent Super Festival 45 (January 6, 2008) in Tokyo - it's a hobby event featuring scale models and toys. But I forgot to post about it, anyways, follow the link below for detailed photos of Chokipeta's three new papercraft models taken by Joseph Tsai of Tokyo Hunter.

Chokipeta - [Note]
Super Festival 45 Coverage - [Tokyo Hunter] [Flickr Page]
Super Festival 45 Home - [Home Page]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.