07 February 2008

Full Metal Alchemist Papercraft



Some great looking anime papercrafts from designer Murzkine. This is on my list of all time favorite animes and I've watched every single one of its 51 TV series episode except for the movie sequel Conqueror of Shamballa, but before all that, it was the great manga series created by Hiromu Arakawa. These Full Metal Alchemist papercraft includes the two main characters, brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric. It's a hako-type (box) paper model, the pattern is quite solid and the designs on the face are dead on.

Full Metal Alchemist Papercraft [Murzkine]


3 comments:

  1. I've been a long-time fan/subscriber of Papercraft.net, so I'm really flattered to see my humble models here. Thanks!

    I highly recommend "The Conqueror of Shamballa" (at least for nostalgia's sake, like what FFVII Advent Children did ^___^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, if you've got other paper models that you want to show, just e-mail me and I'll do a post on it. Btw, great job on the texture, it's funny.

    I've ordered Shamballa yesterday, hopefully I'll get to see it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed and Alphonse! XD

    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.