22 May 2008

Indiana Jones Papercraft - Temple of the Forbidden Eye



Exactly on time for today's release of the new Indy flick, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (4th installment), Disney Experience has released this massive and highly detailed Indiana Jones papercraft temple, aka Temple of the Forbidden Eye. Based on the popular indoor amusement ride (dark ride) at Disneyland.



Indiana Jones Papercraft - Temple of the Forbidden Eye [Disney Experience]

Indiana Jones Papercraft
[Related Posts]
Speed Racer Papercraft
Hellboy Papercraft Bust
Pirates of the Caribbean Papercraft
Howl's Moving Castle Papercraft


3 comments:

  1. Very cool. Actually, I think your whole site is cool. When I was a kid, my dad used to bring home those toy theaters and other paper sculptures for me to put together. I must admit, I wasn't the most patient builder back then, but the photos here reminded me of all that great stuff. Only yours look much better than mine ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the coolest ones I've seen in a while. I'm definitely going to have to attack this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @henson ray
    thanks

    @spartacus
    Disney Experience/Trader Sam has got some of the best papercrafts around, design and build wise. Good luck on the attack :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.