13 July 2008

SD Gundam Zephyranthes Papercraft



As part of the Gundam Development Project, this RX-78GP01 Gundam Zephyranthes was the first of three mobile Gundam suits prototypes to be completed. This Gundam also re-introduced the FF-XII Core Fighter II cockpit and was the first to use the new beam rifles that used e-pacs (energy capacitor clips). Zephyranthes refes to the lily flower. This RX-78GP01 Gundam Zephyranthes papercraft is from designer Josey.

SD Gundam Zephyranthes Papercraft
[Josey]

MS 14-S Gelgoog Gundam Papercraft [Realted Posts]
RX-75 Guntank Gundam Papercraft
SD Musha Gundam Papercraft
SD Destiny Gundam Papercraft
Buster Gundam Papercraft - GAT X103


8 comments:

  1. is there any instructions with these models?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if there's an instruction for this one, I'll check. This one is pretty straightforward though, build the pieces one by one and then use the picture (above) of the finished model to guide you on what part goes where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say that your blog is absolutely awesome. I never knew anything about these cool paper sculptures until I discovered your blog on entrecard. I wish I had a good printer so that I could try doing some of these. They look fun and challenging. I'm going to start featuring a "site of the week" thing on my website soon and your blog could very well be the first one I feature. Keep up the good work here. I definitely like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is my favorite! I love gundam papercraft ^^ Origami is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! really nice! I never had talent to make even a simple origami but this really inspires me to try again..Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tried to build my first papercraft, using this model.

    Took me 4hours just to build the head using this instruction

    not bad for my first time... need a lot more to learn

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really going to be a slow pace if this is your first time, specially if you're doing this Gundam. On the other hand, this is the best way to learn, you keep doing it and you do some more after that, before you know it you're going to be breezing through the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yohan W posted a link of the introduction, it's really great! and more imagination is needed for me....

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.