04 September 2008

Replaced by Robots Paper Toy



It's been quite a while since we've had something new from Custom Paper Toys (Matt Hawkins), I really like their fun and whimsical designs. Well, for fans of their work, a new one has been posted - this robot paper toy is based on the mascot for a site called Replaced by Robots (don't know what that site is about though, I couldn't access anything beyond the main page).

Replaced by Robots Paper Toy [custompapertoys]

Wild Urp Paper Toy [Related Posts]
Retrobot Paper Toy
Clank Papercraft Robot
Symantec Robot Papercrafts
Wall-E Papercraft Robot


2 comments:

  1. Every day I visit via Entrecard, and every day I smile and am amazed by these little masterpieces. Do you make them all or just some of them? Is there a group you're in? Where do you get your ideas? This is easily one of my favourite blogs and am always happy I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.