25 October 2008

Halloween - Haunted Mansion Papercraft Board Game



You know this was coming, Trader sam has been gearing up for a big Halloween this past few months and here is the result - The Haunted Manssion papercraft board game. "Can you escape from the Haunted Mansion before the clock strikes 13?" Download this fun filled papercraft now because its only available for a limited time (Oct. 25-31).

This board game includes the following:

* 5 Playing Pieces
* 2 Dice
* 1 Clock Marker
* 56 Fortune Cards
* 1 Game Board
* Assembly Instructions
* Game Instructions

Canon Japan Halloween Papercraft [Related Posts]
Halloween House Papercraft
Relax Bear Halloween Papercraft
Halloween Papercraft - Ghost House
Halloween Papercraft - Jack-O'-Lanterns


4 comments:

  1. Very cool, thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you PLEASE repost this or let me know where can i find this again? I hadn't heard of this craft until now and I'd REALLY like to make this....
    Please...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too. Please, it looks so cool. I want. I want. I want. come on, why not post it every halloween, then we can keep an eye out for it (I'll keep my eye out on a piece of string)or post it to yetisnot@yahoo.es and make a friend.
    Jeremy ff Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this in pdf. Very cool! You can contact me at jdogg67333@yahoo.com

      Delete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.