26 May 2009

Ashley Wood Square Robot Papercraft

Square Robot PapercraftBased on the a robo character created by famed Australian comic book artist/illustrator, Ashley Wood (Metal Gear Solid comicsMetal Gear Solid comics), here's a papercraft version of the rusty "Square robot" from nWo.

I'm not really liking this Square robot but I do want the Bramble, I know that I'm eons late on this thing and that it's a limited run, but hopefully I can track one down. Special thanks to reader Kev Lee HK for the links and pics.

Ashley Wood Square Robot Papercraft [nWo]

Clank Robot Papercraft [Related Posts]
Make Your Own Newsbot Papercraft
WALL-E Papercraft Robot
Super Robot / Mecha Anime Papercraft
FLCL Canti Robot Papercraft


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.