31 May 2011

Vivienne Westwood Papercraft

Vivienne Westwood Papercraft

Vivienne Westwood paper toy created by MRMAZE (aka Roel van Eekelen) for Katachi magazine.

Vivienne Westwood was born Vivienne Isabel Swire in Glossop, Derbyshire, in 1941 and has come to be known as one of the most influential British fashion designers of the twentieth century. While she is latterly credited with introducing "underwear as outerwear," reviving the corset, and inventing the "mini-crini," her earliest and most formative association is with the subcultural fashion and youth movement known as punk. -Metropolitan Meseum of Art
Although MRMAZE created this for the mag, there's a big enough photo of the template that you can print out from the link below.


Vivienne Westwood Papercraft [Download]

Bearded Conan Papercraft [Related Posts]
Frank Zappa Papercraft
Posh Spice Papercraft
Terry Richardson Papercraft
Robert Pattinson Papercraft


1 comment:

  1. Since today I'm slightly obsessed with your blog I think: I loved this so much - I had to include you in my nerd story:

    http://anysroad.blogspot.com/2011/06/nerd-at-heart.html

    In which I'm the nerd, so no worries.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.