30 January 2008

Honda Papercraft Cars - Honda Toy Town



The last one of the Japanese big 3 automakers is here. After going through the impressive lineup of Nissan papercrafts and Toyota's lonely four, we now have the official Honda papercrafts. Honda is the most popular among the three (at least for me) when it comes to car design, but when I took a look at their site I had a dismal view of their papercraft section. The designer of the Honda papercrafts was Mizorogi Akira, yes he's the same person that designed the Mitsubishi papercrafts and what a world of difference, just by lookin at the picture you can clearly tell that he prefers one over the other (just kidding). I guess these Honda paper cars are geared towards children, very young children. I tried to dig through Honda's site but I couldn't find anything else. It's better than nothing right? so here it is, the cute, the cartoony, the funny looking Honda papercraft cars. Enjoy.



Honda Papercraft [Honda.co.jp]

Nissan Papercraft [Related Posts]
Mitsubishi Papercraft
Toyota Papercraft


2 comments:

  1. Hey! Sorry to post this on your comments, the submission form isnt working for me..

    I just released a set of new papercraft called Trooper 3.2 that features LEGO-like miniature figurines that can be customized to make any character that people want.

    Up for grabs at http://fxconsole.blogspot.com

    Could you feature it for me? If so, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, papercraft designers such as yourself are always welcome here to freely post links of your creations. Great job btw.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.