04 June 2008

One Piece Papercraft - Brook



A new anime papercraft has been spotted in our vicinity, this charming character is from One Piece, originally a Japanese manga series that has been adapted to anime. Brook is the "Gentelman Skeleton" with the huge afro, he's a musician by trade and made his first appearance on episode 337 of One Piece anime series.

One Piece Papercraft - Brook [Bocchinokaminoasobiba]

Howl's Moving Castel Papercraft
[Related Posts]
Full Metal Alchemist Papercraft
Zatch Bell Papercraft - Ponygon
Catbus Papercraft
Yatterman Papercraft


7 comments:

  1. The link is broken :(
    I know there is a complete one piece crew of papercraft..i see the picture, but I can't found the template...
    Can you help me to put it on mediafire ? and writing again about one piece :D
    Thanks ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling, I've updated the link now. Its in Japanese so just hover your mouse pointer over the text to see which one is the One Piece, click on the blue or red squares to get the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...
    your response is so quickly..
    thank you very much
    I love One Piece ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link die again
    =_=
    can i get new link

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this link is broken.
    Can you please fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, could you please reupload the link. =)
    This is one of the few papercraft sites that are still active, I come here everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jingle

    I'll see if it's still there, no guarantees though as this one is over a year old.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.