09 July 2008

Urban Fresh Hoody Paper Toys



I missed this one on my inbox, a couple months back we posted a call-for-artists entry about designer Damien Charles Urban Fresh Hoody paper toys, and today Series One is now available for you to download. There are seventeen paper toys for you to choose from, each download is represented by a text character (tip: exclamation point included)

Urban Fresh Hoody Paper Toys [ufhoody]

Cute Papercraft Toys - Kamimodel [Related Posts]
Lovebird Paper Toy
Boxpunx Paper Toys
Nanibird Paper Toys
Fun Paper Toys For Kids


3 comments:

  1. i will buy these i think their amazing i will pay whatever you make the price of course within reason but i love the look and i must have them so please get back to me with somehow i can purchase these made and done i will pay threw paypal or other money methods contact me by email if your interested. CoolFoolCoolFool@Yahoo.Com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. purchasing is not necessary, all of these paper toys are free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get it too please::
    Here's the email needed for me:

    dragonflyzeal@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.