06 July 2008

Wall-E Papercraft Video Game Edition



Remember the pic above? well we've got it now, after four days of receiving massive e-mail requests, the most sought after robot papercraft this week - the Wall-E Papercraft Video Game Edition - has finally arrived. Some have thought that we were keeping it for ourselves and not sharing, some thought it wasn't a papercraft at all, the real story was that the designer was working hard doing some improvements and adding the finishing touches. We've all got designer Kellen Waugh to thank for this great looking Wall-E. Have fun!

Wall-E Papercraft Video Game Edition
[~kspudw.deviantart]

Disney's Official Wall-E Papercraft [Related Posts]
Wall-E Papercraft Robot
Kung Fu Panda Papercraft
Bumblebee Papercraft
Lens Head Type B - Robot Papercraft


10 comments:

  1. Yay! I watched Wall-E yesterday and it was a very cute movie, fun for adults and kids alike. Well, I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It has arrived! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!(=

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually found the papercraft horribly designed. All the parts did not go together well at all..especially around joints and curves. anybody else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, now my night it made. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Si your from /po/ right go to dA and contact me from my home page and I will work with you to make this a better papercraft if you think you can help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is still not the one shown in the photo. The photos in Flickr show a much more detailed Wall-e and mention pushing the pieces out of the paper, suggesting that they are perfed. I think that the pictures are of a theater promo piece

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Fair play to you!!
    Don't want to sound cheeky, but is there any chance you could email me the file password? I'd love to bring it in to illustrator or photoshop and scale it up for print. It's also printing out very dark on my printer.
    Thanks a million if its possible.

    nmanifold@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am having a lot of trouble with this. is there a pepakura document that i could view to help?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @tucker

    I'm not sure but as far as I know there isn't any PDO files for this, I'll check around.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.