10 December 2008

Anime Papercraft - Christmas Reindeer Suit

Anime Girl Christmas Reindeer Suit Papercraft

Exactly what the title says, it's an anime-type papercraft of a girl (Naryan) dressed in a reindeer suit. I just stretched the Christmas part since it's somewhat related to this season.

Anime Girl - Christmas Reindeer Suit Papercraft
[yoshiniti]

Anime Cat Papercrafts - Mayo & Tiger [Related Posts]
Anime School Girl Papercraft
Super Robot Mecha Anime Papercraft
H2O Anime Papercraft - Yui Tabata
Anime Papercraft - Cocotte


2 comments:

  1. Wow... This is really CUTE! I just stumbled upon your site, and I have to say, it's worth a place in my bookmarks folder. I'll be looking forward to your new posts. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.