14 February 2009

Vocaloid Papercraft - Tako Luka


Another yukkuri-type papercraft, this is Megurine Luka - she is a Vocaloid
character and third virtual singer in its Character Vocal Series.

Luka's 3GB vocal database as "Japanese/English bilingual," and chose her name to express its hope that she will transcend borders and cultural barriers. The name "Megurine" can be read in Japanese as the "sound that travels (the whole wide world)," and the name Luka invokes the homonymous Japanese words of "nagare" (flowing) and "ka" (song) or "kaori" (scent). - Anime News Network
This Yukkuri Megurine papercraft includes an alternate face, from happy to extremely happy, your pick.

Vocaloid - Yukkuri Megurine Papercraft

Touhou Project Papercraft - Yukkuri Reimu [Related Posts]
Chibi Papercraft - Hatsune Miku
SD Catgirl Tsukina Papercraft
Catbus (Nekobasu) Papercraft
Full Metal Alchemist Papercraft


5 comments:

  1. I believe this is the tako (octopus) version of Luka:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKB4iJ7jnWQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, I was debating about that before I posted it, but when I didn't see the suction cups drawn underneath the tentacled hair I just went for the Yukkuri title.

    Thanks for the video link

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need help on this file, when I click on the PDO to open, it ask me for a password to unlock. But if i don't put any password it still opens. How to I turn off the password from asking every time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This PDO file is not password protected from viewing so my guess is that you've set Pepakura Designer as your default PDO viewer instead of Pepakura Viewer.

    It only asks for a password when you're trying to edit it. Just change your file settings to make Pepakura Viewer as the default for PDO files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can find is reset to default. How can you default it to pepakura viewer?

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.