10 March 2009

Gurren Lagann Papercraft 2

Gurren Lagann Mecha PapercraftOk this is not a double post, apparently, the first time we posted Krauzer's Gurren Lagann papercraft, it was still a work-in-progress. There was mix up in the translation, and we jumped the gun, so to speak.

Gurren Lagann PapercraftThis time its different, Lagann is actually in it and can also be a separate mecha papercraft. It has the drill sticking out though (in the process of connecting), of course you have the option not to glue the drill.

And looking at the finished pics, it seems that you can move some of his body parts to a certain degree, I'm not sure about that one but I'll have to try and see. Thanks to reader WW for the tip. So, anyone planning to add Gurren Lagann to their build list?

Gurren Lagann Papercraft 2

Gurren Lagann - Giga Drill Breaker Papercraft [Related Posts]
Kamina Papercraft
Gurren Lagann - Gunmen Papercraft
Ryujinmaru Mecha Papercraft
Mecha Papercraft - Karmis


3 comments:

  1. When I try to open the file with pepakura viewer it says :
    Failed to load specified file
    Too newer version
    We recommend you to upgrade the application

    How can I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just head to the Pepakura Viewer page and download the latest version

    Pepakura Viewer v3.0.4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Built this model. It's one of my favs, and my longest to build. 65 hours, though I had to spend about 5 hours disassembling and reassembling the legs since I build them in the wrong order. Build the feet up to the body!

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.