27 July 2009

The Behemoth's Castle Crasher Papercraft

Remember the Castle Crashers papercraft from the Giant Robot mag? you can now download it free at The Behemoth's official site. It's a blank template, so you'll have to add your own colors ^^

Thanks to all of you that emailed and pointed me to the right direction, and for the curious bunch that asked, nope, I did not purchase the mag (I grabbed WIRED instead).

The Behemoth's Castle Crasher Papercraft

Giant Robo Papercraft - GR8 [Related Posts]
Castle Crashers Papercraft
WALL-E Robot Papercraft
4-in-1 Robot Papercraft


1 comment:

  1. Cool! It would be great if they had some already colored ones though... I think I'll make this one instead:
    http://crzisme.deviantart.com/art/Castle-Crashers-Papercraft-98644176

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.