02 May 2010

Team Fortress 2 - Spy Papercraft

Team Fortress 2 Spy Papercraft Created by Louise Roberts of Roofie's Papercraft Blog, here's the most accurate looking Spy papercraft (Team Fortress 2) to date.

One of the nine unique player classes in Team Fortress 2, the Spy belongs to the Support Class, he is equipped with a revolver, cloaking device, electronic sapper, and butterfly knife.

Team Fortress 2 - Spy Papercraft [Download]

Half-Life Lambda Logo Papercraft [Related Posts]
Half-Life Glock 9mm Handgun Papercraft
Portal - Weighted Companion Cube Papercraft
More Half-LifeHalf-Life
Headcrab Papercraft 2


3 comments:

  1. I saw this when it was posted on /po/ a few days ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've colourised the pattern to produce the blue spy (220 Hue, 20 Saturation looks good to me).

    If I flip the pages vertically will I end up with a left-handed spy? I think having them face opposite directions will be quite pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smart move though....going to try on leather instead on paper .,, :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.