19 May 2011

Dragarta - Dragon Paper Toy + Contest

Dragarta Dragon Paper Toy
This is my first created papertoy, task for one of my school subjects. It could be much simpler then this but I wanted my dragon to look like a dragon, not a cube XD. -Dragarta

deviantARTist Dragarta (aka fantasy artist Culkova Lucie) is aldo doing a design/photo contest with this paper toy, put some colors into the blank template - pose it and then take a picture. Send in you entry before the end of June, up to 3 entries allowed.

Dragarta - Dragon Paper Toy + Contest [Download]

Ram Horned Dragon Papercraft [Related Posts]
Water Dragon Papercraft
Gunbound Dragon Papercraft
How To Train Your Dragon Papercraft
Bahamut Papercraft


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thank you very much for publishing it here. If someone has a problem or question about this contest, feel free to contact me - mail(at)dragarta.com

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.