31 July 2011

Kung Fu Panda - Sword of Heroes Papercraft

Kung Fu Panda Sword of Heroes Papercraft

Ace has got a simple challenge for those who want to download his Sword of Heroes papercraft from Kung Fu Panda.

Follow the link below to head on over to his site to read the clue, just remember, if you find yourself stumped, try to "contact" him for some help :)

Kung Fu Panda - Sword of Heroes Papercraft [Download]

Kung Fu Panda Papercraft [Related Posts]
Disney's Official Wall-E Papercraft
Kung Fu Panda Papercraft Bonanza
Kung Fu Panda 2 Papercrafts
Megamind Papercraft


3 comments:

  1. a very nice hint... thanks.... downloaded and ready to build... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to decipher the cryptic Engrish clue, but It doesn't make sense to me. I ran my cursor all over the page, highlighted the page, FlahGot the page, and viewed the source, and I still can't find the link.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.