04 March 2009

Spirited Away Papercraft - Yubaba

Spirited Away - Yubaba PapercraftBased on Hayao Miyazaki's Oscar winning anime film, Spirited Away - Yubaba is the old witch/sorceress with an unnaturally ginormous head and the one who runs the bathhouse. Hat tips to reader Charles K. for providing the link and to Franz R. for the info.

Spirited Away - Yubaba Papercraft [Zicondesign]

Kaonashi Mask Papercraft [Related Posts]
Totoro Papercraft
Catbus / Nekobasu Papercraft
Howl's Moving Castle Papercraft
Jiji the Cat Papercraft


4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite animes of all time! i'll send you a pic when I get finished with this one.

    I've got a question that's a bit off topic, I hope its ok. I've been following your blog since early 2007 and I've seen it use Google Adsense up until now, I was wondering if you could help my site with advise or tips in improving conversion rate. I also wanted to ask how much a typical Adsense day is for your site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my all time favorites as well, with regards to the Adsense thing, I could definitely help you with improving that. About the how much part, that's against Google TOS, you should know that ^_^

    It would be better if we use email to continue this discussion, send me your site address so I could check it out and give you tips and tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really complex ... like your idea of showing it at different angles ...... another brilliant design - great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yubaba.
    Or Zeniba, why not?

    Anyway, I should give it a try on this one too since I'm also a Ghibli fan!

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.