16 August 2010

Magic: The Gathering Papercraft Deck Box

Magic the Gathering Papercraft Deck Box

A new awesomely cool and very detailed papercraft from artist Matt Milam, he has created a Magic: The Gathering deck box with a design that makes it look like a magical tome, the best part is that Matt has provided a free template and instructions so you can make your own.

Magic: The Gathering Papercraft Deck Box [Download]

Papercraft Magic Kit [Related Posts]
Magic Beans Papercraft
Harry Potter Magic Wand Papercraft
Magic Armor Link Papercraft
Magic 8 Ball Papercraft


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just completed my first one, and I'm going to give it to a friend. Thanks for the guide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much! I gonna give it to my boyfriend! *-*
    \o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got it done. Turned out surprisingly well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.