24 January 2009

Evangelion Papercraft - Eva 02 & 03

Evangelion Papercraft

I've seen pics of these Evangelion papercraft floating around the net for a while now and many have been asking how to get a copy. I didn't know that our friend Alcli0nE made it, well now, the Eva 02 and Eva 03 model are available on his site so grab it asap. It seems to be mods based on the Chokipeta model, but I could be mistaken.

Evangelion Papercraft - Eva 02 & Eva 03

Eva Head Papercraft [Related Posts]
Ryujinmaru Mecha Papercraft
Mecha Papercraft - Karmis
Super Robot / Mecha Anime Papercraft
8-Chan Robot Papercraft


2 comments:

  1. how are you so fast with the posts, i just saw this on /po like to minutes ago? do you constantly stay there?

    sorry for my englis

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer to that is no, I don't really have time to hang out on forums. The quickness is made possible by about 13 loyal and solid readers that have been with me since the start. They are the ones who stay in the different forums and send me links through email.

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on Paperkraft.net are moderated, please keep it on-topic and avoid using any profanity. For questions and requests, use the Contact page to email me directly.